Tuesday 15 May 2012

Intro...Short and Sweet

Hey all

As it is 2:08 in the morning and I'm kinda tired so I shall keep this intro short and sweet...like me! Aha, just kidding. Don't want to bore you with my back story cause you can just read my profile for that but here are the basics.

My name is Marianna, I'm 5ft, 18 soon to be turning 19 and I'm a proud Canadian. As you can tell by my blog title I am an artist and I love mauve. If you don't know or can't tell by the background mauve is purple (lol). I've been acting since the age of 5, have been in a total of 34 shows and counting and I began teaching myself music when I was 8. I also sing, dance, draw, compose music, write, knit, crochet, sew, etc. I know 10 different instruments which I taught myself AND I'm attending university where I am majoring in both Music and Theatre Studies.

That's pretty much me in kind of a nut shell. I would tell more but why spoil things now when you can keep reading and learn more about me in the posts to come? As for the future posts there's no specific themes such as only talking about music and theatre or only talking about my life story day by day. In this blog I will be discussing movies, music, likes, dislikes, TV shows, relationships and so much more. I'm hoping I can relate to all sorts of people and you'll all keep up with my posts day by day or week by week.

Guess that's all to say for now. Hope you all enjoy "Tales from the Artist in Mauve" and I'll catch you later

 Caio!

~Marianna

Follow me @LoveDreamPerform

No comments:

Post a Comment