Monday 4 May 2015

A New Beginning

July 16th 2012, that was the last time I posted in this blog. I still cannot believe how fast time flies. I started this blog as a way to write down my thoughts and the things I was dealing with and eventually life took over and sadly this blog became forgotten.

So much has happened in these (almost) three years, too much to all write down in one posting. A very long story short, over these last few years since my last post, I have made new friendships, lost some, grown as a person, discovered new things, met a wonderful man, finished a four year journey through University, and started a new journey with that wonderful man I am now able to call my fiancé and soon to be husband.

The last two things are my biggest accomplishment and all happened this year. I do not know how often I will post in this blog but I will do my best. Writing is calming and peaceful and this is a way I can speak my mind.

Since getting engaged I plan on creating a wedding blog to keep up with the journey I will be taking until they day I say "I do" so be sure to keep an eye out for the newest blog edition!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment